Monday, August 16, 2010

The Going Away Gift for Lisa

One of my best friends, LISA, recently moved to Kansas City, and I was so very sad to see her leave.  We have known each other for over 20 years and are such similar creatures in style and design.  Her husband got a fantastic offer that he could not resist, so all of us who love Lisa so dearly could not be disappointed.  Well, selfishly we could be VERY disappointed, but not for her.....
Several of us got together and gave her this necklace as a going away gift......and we hear she is taking Kansas City by storm with it!  (Lisa adores monograms so I could not resist adding a wonderful vintage "G"--for her last name--designed with aurora borealis rhinestones.  It is in the lower left side of the necklace as you are looking at it.)
 

1 comments:

koralee said...

Oh my goodness...this is so beautiful..what a lucky Lisa! What sweet friends you are. I so love green!

hugs my friend.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!