Thursday, March 31, 2011

Isabelle's First Kiss....

I work on a laptop computer and lately it's gotten SO slow!  I cleaned up my "desktop"....which wasn't easy....had pics and folders everywhere!  It still didn't help very much though.  So I asked my husband to take a look and he asked how many pictures I had in my iPhoto file.  "I don't know....le'me take a look...."  
O...M...G...
Would you believe I have over 10,000 pictures????!!!!  Needless to say I'll be cleaning that puppy up over the next few months!   Aaarrrggh!  I'd rather reorganize my underwear drawer....
But I have to share one of my treasured finds with you.....
"Oooooww!  It looks like a catepillar!!!  Will it tickle???"
 ".....this is gonna be yucky....I just know it!"
"Sch-mack!!!!!
"Yuck!!! (pppth, pppth!) I knew it would be prickly!"
Awwwww....aren't Daddy's little girls just the BEST!!!
 

1 comments:

VM Creation Atelier said...

SOooooooo lovely,wonderful post!!!

Just precious little beauty with a pure child feelings.............realy nice:-)*

Hugs and Love from Amsterdam,
***Violetta***

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!