Friday, October 21, 2011

Champagne Bubble Clutch

Just sold one of my favorite clutches on Etsy!

   The bride needed a green clutch and was so excited about finding it!
Hope it fits her wedding colors and is more than she expected....I always LOVE to hear something I designed is even better in person!
Many hours were spent hand-sewing the various-sized, ivory pearls
on to liken it to champagne bubbles.....
I think I may have even been drinking a glass a champagne
when I was making it....don't you dare tell!

1 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh SUE, THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CLUTCH!!!!!!!!!! Do you know that since I was a child, I loved beaded clutches and begged my mom to get me one!!!! Sparkles are my trademark.

Dear one, THANK YOU for coming by with such a kind, kind comment! AND.....WHAT IS A FAVACON????? I have seen the option on my dashboard, but what is it?????

THANK YOU SO MUCH for suggesting it! I will research it today and try it out on my art gallery blog...HAVE A GREAT DAY CREATING BEAUTY! Anita

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!