Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Custom Designed Statement Necklace





















I  just completed a custom necklace for a non-traditional bride-to-be and wanted to share it with you.
She asked me to use silver metal, clear rhinestones, fuchsia rhinestones (which, by the way, are really hard to find!) and pearls. I spent a couple of weeks collecting the components, then another week assembling it.
I loved how it turned out and am now starting a new one that I will list in my Etsy shop at http://suejack.etsy.com/ .
If you have time to peruse my shop, you will find lots of sumptuous evening bags and a few statement necklaces....you'll also recognize how I am influenced by my love of Europe's royal history.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!