Thursday, January 7, 2010

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

The Thanksgiving and Christmas season were a blur for me.  I remember working long hours and spending lots of time away from my family.  Well, actually I was sitting three feet from them, but my face was buried in my laptop.  I tried to tell myself I was spending time with them, but the lack of conversation and activities revealed the truth....they didn't even know I was in the house...
My New Year's resolution?  Have all my holiday items for Etsy and holiday shows completed by October 31, so when the holidays roll around, I will get to share them with my family.  I'm already working on it, too!


At left is a picture of my latest statement necklace, MISS BALMAIN....second in a series of necklaces that feature a vintage, miniature bottle of perfume among other wonderful and unusual vintage pieces of jewelry.  The first one, called FANTASIA, can be viewed on my Feb. 17, 2010 post about Michelle Roark, entrepreneur and Olympic skier....it is pink and gold and I LOVED! the name of the perfume in that one!  Both were very fun to make!  You may see more pics of MISS BALMAIN here:  http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37947622.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!