Friday, June 25, 2010

Beach Party Necklace

I had so much fun creating the "Summer in Nantucket" necklace that I decided to make another beach-themed bib necklace in different colors.....greens, golds, and coral.  It's called "Caribbean Treasures".



The tiny crab crawling on the rhinestone "seaweed" is my favorite part of this one....but I also really like the green and gold lobster.  




So tell me....which is your favorite....the "Summer in Nantucket" necklace or the "Caribbean Treasures" necklace?

4 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Absolutely stunning piece!

xoxox,
CC

VM Creation Atelier said...

Hello,dear Sue!-)*

I like you ''Beach Party''necklace!There is more colors which speaks me:-)*These style is truly for a great summer party!

Love,
***Violetta***

Diana Sh P said...

Beautiful Necklace, dear Sue! I like them both:)

Love and Hugs,
Diana
www.lagoadesigns.com

koralee said...

Oh how beautiful...I love this one!You inspire me my friend...how can one person create such beauty? Your work is STUNNING!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!