Saturday, January 22, 2011

Heart number two, more purple than blue....

I think I may have forgotten to mention the "rules" that I must follow to make these sweet little sachets.  They are simply this:  I may buy nothing.  Everything must be found in my studio or jewelry box....everything!  (Okay....I guess there is one exception--I always use newly purchased dried lavender inside.)
If you're a designer, and especially if you collect vintage items to use in your creations, this is really not such a challenge. 

 
You only need to begin with one item such as a piece of ribbon or a piece of jewelry that you plan to use....everything else just falls into place!
Have a wonderful weekend, and thank the good Lord for the gift of yet another day.  Rain, sleet or snow....there's still so much to appreciate.

2 comments:

Love Accents Couture said...

Dearest Sue,
I love your bejeweled sachet of lavender.
Have you thought about trasforming the same idea into one of your fabulous handbag? And I am also like you apreciating the simple things that we have before us....and thank you for your "authentic self".
Love
Kirsten

Diana by Lagoa Design Studio said...

Gorgeous sachet, dear Sue!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear your thoughts!